Automatics • Jim Coleman E-Fusion
Don't see what you're looking for? Click the bell on the right to signup for new product alerts.
Jim Coleman - E Fusion - 2006
Product # 3990
- Comes with Pump stand,
- Comes with rails
- On board blowers
Jim Coleman - E-Fusion - 2008
Product # 4092
- Need Storage Space
Jim Coleman - E-Fusion - 2019
Product # 4002
- E-Fusion Wash Sysytem
- Stainless Steel Frame, Gantry & Pump Stand
- Low Pressure Wax System
- 90 gal Wall Mount SS Tank
- RO Reject Recovery option for fresh water tank
- Hanna EQ 3 motor blower assembly with fin nozzles
- 3 motor starters for 7.5 HP Motors
- Undercarriage system for E Fusion
- Triple Foam Polish System
- Spot Free Rinse System(2000 GPD)
- Fusion Wheel Scrub
- Guardian XP-BX Paystation
- 7.4 HP compressor
Coleman - Efusion - 2010
$6,000 Come see and make offer!
Product # 3128
Jim Coleman - E Fusion - 2012
Product # 2885
- I have all the equipment for a car wash that had the following.
- Everything was working when we decommissioned the car wash 12-15-2020
- 2012 Jim Coleman E-fusion complete with Cat pump, soap rack etc. stand alone dryers.
- Jim Coleman 4 bay self serve pump rack with 4 cat pumps, soap racks etc.
- 2 Hamilton changers with Mars conversions.
- 6 vacuums. 1 with carpet shampoo and 1 with car scent 4 standard vacuums.
- 4 vending bins for towels, glass wipes, armor all etc.
- Also have a Jim Coleman Water Wizard that could go with it.
- Everything needed to put back in service
Jim Coleman - 07000 - 2008
Product # 1806
- Reclaim Valve
- Under Carriage Valve
- E-Chain in place of wall boom
- Triple Shine
- 36 GPM pump stand with CAT 3535 pump and Grundfos Booster
- 4E Blue Chemical Pumps
- Tire Cleaner
- Scrolling Sign
- Wheel Scrub with High Pressure
- High Pressure Sides
- Low Pressure Wax
- Door Output Card
- Texting and Web Server
- Treadle, Guides, Rails
- Spot Free Arch on board and vale-No System Provided
Jim Coleman - Fusion X - 2015
Product # 1502
- Slightly used soft touch OR touchless FusionX
- Well maintained, no issues at all!
- Upgraded to conveyor. .
- Stored inside since removed