Accessories • Water Softeners
Don't see what you're looking for? Click the bell on the right to signup for new product alerts.
FLECK - 2900 downflow - 2003
Product # 1751
- Fleck 2" 100 gal. per. min. flow rate 2 tank metered sys. complete w/ brine tank
- softner tanks 28" dia. x 8 ft. overall, brine tank 30" dia. x 48"
- worked flawlessly while in service
- will easly operate - supply- 8 selfseve bays and 2 automatics
Unknown - Unknown - 2008
Product # 1584
Water Specialist - V1EEDME - 2008
Product # 1577
- Electronic Valves
- 6-cycle control with fully adjustable cycle times delivering controlled backwash
- downflow brining/slow rinse
- second backwash
- fast rinse
- refill and downflow service
- Four methods to initiate regeneration : meter immediate, meter delayed, time clock delayed, or pressure differential
- (2) 16 inch diameter tanks @ 65 inches tall
- Tanks have a max capacity of 120,000 grains
- Brine tank has a dia of 25.5 inches @ 51 inches tall
STA Rite Water Softener by Fleck - 2750 Downflow Control Valve - 2008
Product # 1251
- Mfg. 2008
- Dual Tank Water Softener System with Brine tank is valued at $6,000
- It was installed at my carwash and never been used.
- I do not use this system either, due to the city water available at my location.
- You could use this in a home as well as your industrial business. All components are in tact
- and being sold together:
- -Both Softener Tanks
- -Both Control Valves
- -Brine Tank
- -Brine Tubing Kit
- -Brine Well and Air Check
- -Product Service Manuals (little wrinkled, but completely readable)
- -All Red water Lines you see in pictures as well
- The control valves alone are over $2,000 a piece.
- Tank Stamp Reads: "STA RITE by Fleck - Rated pressure max of 150 PSI G (10.2 BAR)
- Rated Temp MAX 120 F (49 C)
- RT 1465-4 030705 B"
- I will email additional Pictures to any interested parties