Tunnels • Econocraft
Don't see what you're looking for? Click the bell on the right to signup for new product alerts.
Econocraft - Tunnel System - 2003
Product # 1473
- Front to back Mitter with Exit Wraps. All operational. New hubs and cloth on wraps. Installed Jan 2018. Comes with Hydraulic Power Pack for wraps
- Front to back Mitter with Exit Wraps. All operational. New hubs and cloth on wraps; Hubs were damaged upon removal.....Needs new hubs on wraps Installed Jan 2018. Comes with Hydraulic Power Pack for wraps
- 2nd Mitter. Front to Back
- Three Arch Dryer System. 4 - 15hp dryers & 2 10 Hp dryers.
- Motor Control Center with embedded ICS Tunnel Master Jr. 24 Function. MCC contains following breakers 4 - 15hp dryers, 2 -10 hp dryers, 15 hp conveyor hyd., 15 hp wheel blaster pump, 10 hp wheel blaster pump, 2 hp mitter, 2 hp mitter, 2 hp wheel blaster hyd., 1 hp oscillating blower, 5 hp top wheel hyd. , 5 hp wrap hyd., 5hp tire brush, 5 hp van brush, 5 hp rocker brush, 5 hp reclaim, 7.5 hp prep.
- ICS Pos
- Also available are rocker brush, van brush, with corresponding hyd. units.
- If you are close you can come see all in action before it is taken out. Works well
- Will Seperate Items
- All Must Go
- All Equipment Has been Removed
Econocraft - EZ Top Brush - 2006
Product # 1261
- E-Z Top Brush will travel from the front of the vehicle all the way to the rear; other top brushes do the top only
- Designed to compliment both low and high vehicles of all shapes
- Starts at 16" off the ground
- Retract feature: brush can be automatically raised over open vehicle (e.g. pick up trucks).
- Capable of high rpm's for superior cleaning
- Performance Water spray from sides Utilizes fresh or reclaimed water
- Structure constructed of 4" x 4" x 10-gauge tubing Stainless steel #304 Reinforced with bolt sleeves lifetime frame guarantee
- Hydraulically operated standard Specifications equipment height – 11'6" Vehicle clearance – 86" Tunnel Length: Standard – 8' With Baby Rockers – 11' Width – 151"
- Electric – 220 / 208 Volt 3 phase standard 380 / 440 Volt 50 cycle optional 440 / 575 Volt 60 cycle optional
- Hydraulic Power – 5 HP piston pump / 5 GPM @ 500 PSI Air – 5 CFM Water – 2 GPM @ 30 PSI Water Nozzles – (2) 1 GPM nozzles