Tunnels • Econocraft
Don't see what you're looking for? Click the bell on the right to signup for new product alerts.
Econocraft - Tunnel System - 2003
Product # 1473
- Econocraft Tunnel Equipment. Tunnel is currently in Operation and removal will begin mid-august 2018. All Stainless Steel equipment, Built to last and easy to clean and restore its new look.
- Top Wheel with Hydraulic power Pack. This was offline when we purchased tunnel so we have never seen it in operation. Neoglide looks to be in good condition
- Front to back Mitter with Exit Wraps. All operational. New hubs and cloth on wraps. Installed Jan 2018. Comes with Hydraulic Power Pack for wraps
- 2nd Mitter. Front to Back.
- Three Arch Dryer System. 4 - 15hp dryers & 2 10 Hp dryers.
- Motor Control Center with embedded ICS Tunnel Master Jr. 24 Function. MCC contains following breakers 4 - 15hp dryers, 2 -10 hp dryers, 15 hp conveyor hyd., 15 hp wheel blaster pump, 10 hp wheel blaster pump, 2 hp mitter, 2 hp mitter, 2 hp wheel blaster hyd., 1 hp oscillating blower, 5 hp top wheel hyd. , 5 hp wrap hyd., 5hp tire brush, 5 hp van brush, 5 hp rocker brush, 5 hp reclaim, 7.5 hp prep.
- ICS Pos
- Item that may also be available are rocker brush, van brush, with corresponding hyd. units. Currently these were verbally sold but have yet to be paid for and picked up. Both Units had new neoglide and hubs installed jan 2018
- If you are close you can come see all in action before it is taken out. Works well
- Will Seperate Items. All Must Go. Removal Starting Next Week
Econocraft - EZ Top Brush - 2006
Product # 1261
- E-Z Top Brush will travel from the front of the vehicle all the way to the rear; other top brushes do the top only
- Designed to compliment both low and high vehicles of all shapes
- Starts at 16" off the ground
- Retract feature: brush can be automatically raised over open vehicle (e.g. pick up trucks).
- Capable of high rpm's for superior cleaning
- Performance Water spray from sides Utilizes fresh or reclaimed water
- Structure constructed of 4" x 4" x 10-gauge tubing Stainless steel #304 Reinforced with bolt sleeves lifetime frame guarantee
- Hydraulically operated standard Specifications equipment height – 11'6" Vehicle clearance – 86" Tunnel Length: Standard – 8' With Baby Rockers – 11' Width – 151"
- Electric – 220 / 208 Volt 3 phase standard 380 / 440 Volt 50 cycle optional 440 / 575 Volt 60 cycle optional
- Hydraulic Power – 5 HP piston pump / 5 GPM @ 500 PSI Air – 5 CFM Water – 2 GPM @ 30 PSI Water Nozzles – (2) 1 GPM nozzles