Car Wash Pay Stations
Unitec - C-Start
Product # LUCS
- Mfg. 2014
- 13 available
- C-Start Petroleum Model
- Includes a 12-inch touchscreen display, dual-sided card reader, voice messaging,Internet credit card processing (through Mercury Payment Systems), thermal receipt printer, POS interface for code sales, proximity sensor and network router
- IP Tran Credit Option
- Separate credit processing device which allows the use of alternate credit processors (beyond Mercury Payment Systems). Requires a 2nd CAT 5 cable or the line sharing kit (listed below)
- * Supported Credit Processors include Paymentech and FDR Atlanta (Buypass)
Coleman Hanna - Entry Wizard 2.0 & 3.0
Product # TFEW
- Mfg. 2006
- Two Coleman Hanna Entry Wizard Pay-Stations: One 2.0 and one 3.0.
- Clean and well-maintained units; Both were housed under a covered canopy.
- Working until removed in Oct 2015.
- Both originally installed in 2006.
- Both stainless steel w/ Mars bill acceptors ($1-$20). Both have Neuron credit card swipers, and working bill stackers, hoppers, displays, keypads, etc.
- One of the coin acceptors will need to be replaced.
- Both units have separate, removable electrical heaters to protect in winter conditions.
Unitec - Portal TI
Product # LEUP
- Mfg. 2005
- Price is for 2 Portal TI paystations
- Owner removed and replaced with humans
- One is fully operational, may need basic maintenance for aesthetic purposes
- One has receipt printing troubles, should cost no more than $50 for full repair
- Serviced and maintained regularly
- Software not included
- Takes credit card, loyalty cards, cash, coupons, codes, coins, and tokens
- Able to wire up to tunnel controller for ease of operation
Hamilton - ACW5
Product # SSH5
Innovative Control Systems - AutoValet
Product # MWAV
Standard - GUARDIAN XP-BX
$12,000 for both
Product # WWXP
- Mfg. 2010
- We are selling two Standard Pay Stations They are both in good working condition. They both have the
- same options which include Cash, Credit, Tokens, and Encrypted codes ( wireless POS codes )
- Both units also have bill dispense ones and fives and two hoppers which will dispense coins or tokens
- One unit has a new main brd and the other recently had a new printer installed
- They both have high speed credit card modems. Four wash packages.