Car Wash Pay Stations
Unitec - POS 4000-V2 ver.8.22B
Product # SMPOS
- Mfg. 2006
- Highly developed, integrated car wash Marketing and Accounting System.
- Interfaces with your cash register and gas pumps, it allows customers to purchase washes at the gas pump, in the C-Store and at the wash entrance.
- The POS 4000/V2 gives you additional selling capabilities and accounting controls that help to maximize your profits.
- Cashier friendly.
- Controls multiple bays.
- Retrofits to existing Car Washes/Equipment
- Generates detailed accounting reports.
- Comes with Printer & cables (not pictured)
- In perfect woking condition and will give you many more years of service.
- Currently configured for Exxon Mobil.
Hamilton - Goldline
$4200 each OBO
Product # RWGL
- Mfg. 2002
- 2 fully working units
- Accepts cash / credit cards
American Changer - AC 8001
Product # CCAC
- Mfg. 2008
- Take credit cards, tokens, cash and coupons. Works great...could use a new decal for front
- available from Am Changer for less than 100. same model and features as what is being sold today.
Hamilton - HTK
Product # SSHTK
- Mfg. 2013
- This is a Hamilton HTK with very little use. The specs can be found here:
- over 25,000 new and still in great shape, wash was open for very short time
Unitec - Wash Select 2/POS4000
Product # FSWS
- Mfg. 2012
- Wash select 2 with Dial up credit card processor and credit card reader, software version WSII_553.MF (WS2SWE) and WSII_555.MF (WS2SWE)
- mounted on stainless steel table under enclosure(not exposed to elements)
- maned site, employee use only, no customer entry
- and POS 4000
- upgrading to next model, more options for expanding wash services
American Changer - AC1005
Product # JWAC
- Mfg. 2010
- This rear load single hopper model is recommended for Car Wash and Laundry applications. Hopper 2,800 Quarters or Tokens. Stainless Steel Face Plate that is designed to be a pull-away, minimizing repair costs if vandalized. This model allows the use of a wide range of Industry-Standard Bill Acceptors. It is equipped with a Mars validator that accepts $1, $5, $10 and $20 Bills and has a 500-note stacker.