All new listings for the past two weeks.
Catec - CWR70/100ACF
Product # PCWR
- Mfg. 2004
- Catec CWR70/100ACF Reclaim system with self cleaning filter 100 GPM
Pro Wash - Navigator 2.0
Product # PWN1
- Installed August 2013
- Superior design over the Navigator
- Double sidded high pressure automatic turbo nozzels
- Customized passes, adjust # and time of passes
- Manually adjusted dwell time allows fo maximization of chemical application
- Undercarraige spray
- "Smart Touchless System": 10" color operator interface touch screen computer
- Compact 25 HP 3535 Cat Pump unit
- Ability to wash large vehicles like Hummers and Superduty dually trucks
- Water tank
- Guide rail for the floor
- Instructional lighted sign for inside the bay
- Original cost $80,000
- Installed and washing cars
- Car count: 9000
JE Adams - 8960
Product # BJA
- Mfg. Unk
- Quantity 2 - JE Adams Dual Vacuums Model 8960
- All vacuums have GinSan Sensortrons for Coin Acceptors.
- All vacuums are keyed the same.
- All vacuums have a second spare set of bags.
- Service Door and Coin Box Locks are not included.
- Equipment is located in Aiken, South Carolina.
Hamilton - ACW-3/4
Product # UACW
- Mfg. 12/1989
- Working Auto Cashier with Card Swipe - taken out of service this summer and in storage
- Operation Manual and programming Keypad
- Controller, Part #49-1212A dated 02/07/11 ACW v4.24
- Has date mtg. of 12-5-89 ACW-III for guts
- Selling a DIXMOR dryer time display with auto cashier. In working condition when removed.
Econocraft - Side To Side Miter
Product # WBSM
- Mfg. 2008
- Great Condition
- Stainless Steel
- Brand New Stainless Steel Motor
- 100" Vehicle Clearance
- Ready to ship within two weeks of purchase
PDQ - Laserwash 4000
Product # HTL4
- Mfg. 1999
- includes tandem dryer system for laser wash 4000
- includes hamilton auto cashier II
- comes with all signs
- complete wash is included
- taken out a few months ago
- Everything is out ready to install
- Car Count: 100,000 as of 100,000
purclean - ro unit
Product # BXRO
- Mfg. 2010
- RO unit .
- Off line but works! need to sell as is
- Will negotiate price if serious to purchase
DS - 5000
Product # FDS5
- Mfg. 1997
- Car Count: 1 as of
Pro Carwash Equipment - Navigator Pro
Product # LBPW
- Mfg. 2012
- 2012 Navigator Pro Automatic with less than 50k washes. This unit is in good condition
- and comes with a Hamilton pay unit (with credit card function) and stand-alone dryer system.
- Selling due to restructuring within wash sites. Price is negotiable with photographs
- available upon request. We are located in North Central Missouri.
Jim Coleman - Water Wizard 1.0
Product # SWW1
- Mfg. 2004
- I have two Jim Coleman Water Wizard 1.0's Automatic Car Washes for sale that were installed August 2004. You can by one or both and can contact me for other if interested. The wash counts are 123890 and 111895. They were both in good working order and making money as of August 30th 2014. I maintained the machines through January 2014 when I sold the wash. Part of the deal when selling the wash was that I would keep the equipment if I uninstalled. I took everything out to have two complete automatics. Many of the components are new on the machines. If you never saw a Jim Coleman Water Wizard in action it puts on quite a show. Presoak, undercarriage blaster, tire cleaner, triple foam (awesome!), clear coat protectant, ON-BOARD DRYERS! This comes with everything! Guide rails, rails for gantry, treadle plate, boom arms. This wash was very successful, typically generating more than $300k a year. I also have older Mark VII self serve equipment that you can buy if you're doing a total wash renovation. The skins on these machines are pretty good but not perfect with some small dings and scratches. The cat pump oil was changed every year on the pump stands. If you have an older wash and want to upgrade your machine you will not go wrong at my low price. If you buy both you can swap out machines and always keep a tuned up spare. I have tons of photos and will give you any and all information you need to make a good decision. You can program the machines with any recipes that you want up to 10 passes. I attribute a lot of my success in the business to these two Water Wizards. Jim Coleman came out with a 2.0 that I bought for a second wash I built in 2007. The 2.0's are not near the machines that the 1.0's in my opinion (and many others who have upgraded). The 2.0's were much more problematic and had many engineering flaws compared to the 1.0's. If you want to make a great a impression give these a go! Reply above and we can talk. $6,000 each
- Car Count: 123890 and 111895
D and S - DS5000
Product # PWDS
- Mfg. 1997
- Used D and S 5000. Currently in storage