Car Wash Vacuum Cleaner
FMQ - Complete Vacuum System w/14 Trusses & Conopy
Product # ICWV
- Mfg. 2013
- Now with (2) vacuum producers!!!!
- Powder coated in your choice of color!!!
- (2) 15 hp Auto Vac producers.
- (1) filter separator
- (14) White powder coated trusses
- (14) 5" x 5" steel columns
- (14) 3" pvc elbows
- (14) 2" flipper connectors
- (14) 2" to 1-1/2" metal reducers
- (14) VAC hoses
- (14) cuffs
- (14) claw holders
- (14) vac tool holder
- (13) oasis black canopy covers
- (1000') nylon canopy rope
- (13) anti sway braces
- (6) Sail post
- Shipping and installation are available. Installation is apx $5000+ travel and we would install
- column post, trusses, vac producer, awning canopy, vac hoses and claws, and wire in the producer.
- truss footing (pilasters) rebar cage and j-bolts have to be installed
- Electric 208-220/50amps
- and shut off switch need to be place at vac producer's final location.
- Anti-Sway bars offer additional support.
- Our anti sway bars measure apx 128" and can be modified to 12' of 14' depending how much space your looking to provide between parking lot spaces.
JE Adams - 8960
Product # BJA
- Mfg. Unk
- Quantity 1 - JE Adams Dual Vacuums Model 8960
- All vacuums have GinSan Sensortrons for Coin Acceptors.
- All vacuums are keyed the same.
- All vacuums have a second spare set of bags.
- Service Door and Coin Box Locks are not included.
- Equipment is located in Aiken, South Carolina.
AutoVac - 10HP
Product # UTAV
- Mfg. 1990
- This Vacuum works well, however, it was replaced when our Car Wash was remodeled. Not sure of exact year of Manufacture.
Ryko - Vacuum
$1300 for both
Product # CAV2
- Mfg. 2013
- These 2 Ryko Vavuums have been refrubished with rebuilt motors, new decals and a newly rewired timer.
- They come with locks and keys on the top door and bottom coinbox door. They are location ready for install.
- I am not sure what year these are from . But they were recently rebuilt.